a quiet time is all i need...a quiet time, alone.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
::sAme:: 10:41 PM



16NOVEMBER2006 2055hrs HEY PRICKS! How has everyone been! Hahah…enjoying life huh? Anw…this entry is gonna be stupid…for no reason…see it already is…I HEREBY SWEAR NEVER TO DO EMO EMO EMO ENTRIES EVER AGAIN. =D but that doesn’t mean I cant do emo or emo emo posts…haha! See…it’s a stupid random post… Anw…had a great day ystrdy…didn’t get the time to blog as wasn’t home the whole night…got up at 1 ystrdy…reached church by 4pm to study with noel and dione…haha. Tsktsk…then went to bugs place…FOR FOOD. Haha! Hilarious…the concoction and personal version of pasta…pretty good job…edible la….haha. BUT…maybe like some people have estimation problem or smth luh huh… Haha…gave me like pffftt….SUCH A MEGA serving luh. Haha…ok…I swear im grateful for the food the Lord placed on my table…but…but…ah nvm…hahah. Anyway…had a crazy night…after bug’s place…I went off to the airport to study…with noel yet again…it sure was a good way of motivating me to study the unstudied…haha…but it was sheer madness la..haha…was super-uber freezing COLD there…then went to STARBUCKS [my love] and had 2 cups of COFFEE! Finally managed to get hold of some starbucks coffee after eons of craving for it…saw mr samsuri there…hey dude…hows life eh? =P oh…spent like 12 fricking bucks on the 2 cups of Christmas promotional coffee…a TALL TOFFEENUT LATTE and a TALL PEPPERMINT MOCHA. =P lovely…I could do with another cup though…hahah…starbucks rocks all over again…=) ended up studying in macs from like 11pm plus til 7am…then cldnt take it anymore…took bus home and slept til 2pm today…went church to study til 6…oh yea…see…ive got no life. Haha… ok…shall be gone…need to study a lil bit more for tmr’s history paper…hopefully I wont screw the paper like social studies…really screwed the whole thing like no bodies bloody business la…tsktsktsk…but first…my nine o’clock Chinese show! BUG…GO WATCH MORE CHINESE TV SHOWS! Haha…oh man…that was random…(yes bug…random again…) Toods pricks… Enjoy life fellow fatties! =)